1/18/2007

Mitten-palooza

Ta-da: M.M.'s mittens. Believe it or not, this image has not been Photoshopped at all. The mittens are sitting on a white folding chair and I used the flash, which effectively erased the chair and produced Mittens In Space:

Here they are in a more earthly setting. The colors in the space one are more accurate though. I don't know why in both these photos they look all messy and like there are ends and fuzzes sprouting off them. They're actually far tidier than these images would have you believe. Really, they are:

And here is the next pair, in progress. I'm not sure that I'm in love with the stripes, but they're fun enough, I guess:


Thanks for the comments, by the way. Blechy Blogger doesn't give me reply-tos for comments, so I can't acknowledge them privately, but I appreciate 'em anyway.

No comments: