10/06/2006

Um… knitting?

I'm starting on the fall sock season, lovely, beautiful Koigu in Shepherd's Lace Rib pattern (or something, can't remember the exact name). The notes on the pattern recommend using a solid colored yarn to show off the lace better and of course I am using a painted yarn, I can't help it. It's lovely to work with, though I'm shifting from a gigantic bathmat on size 17 needles to socks on size 1s, so I'm a little disoriented.

The excitingest part though is that I have a new camera! Of my very own for the first time, no more borrowing from the band. So I'll have pictures galore with which to inundate everyone I know, and especially this unread blog: adorable child! Cute-as-buttons kittens! Knitting triumphs and travails! So much is in store!

As soon as I learn how to use the darn thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Are you coming back to blogging? I miss you!