1. For setting yarn guide up:
1) Hold the yarn guide by hand
2) Turn it clockwise
3) Thrust it in over a boss positioned at the reverse side of the base until clicking
2. For setting yarn winder on table:
1) Set the winder on table as shown in sketch, underlaying plastic clamp with rubber at the edge of table.
2) Fasten the winder with the clamp by turning wing nut to left
3. For fitting bobbin into bobbin holder
1) Fit bobbin in bobbin holder in a right position
2) Keeping bobbin holder by hand, turn bobbin to left by another hand as far as it goes
4. For winding yarns
1) Thread yarns through yarn guide and put the end of yarns into the ditch on top of the bobbin.
2) Holding the yarn by left hand to give a slight tension onto the yarn, move the nadle in the dirrection [sic] of arrow.
5. After winding yarns up
1) Take the wound ball out of bobbin after picking the first end of yarns up.
2) Alternatively take the wound ball with bobbin out of bobbin holder, detouching the bobbin by turning it to right.
6. How to use wound balls
1) For the wound ball taken out of bobbin, pick the first end of yarns up from core of the ball.
2) For those yarns like lace-yarns, summer fine-yarns and nep-yarns, take the ball with bobbin out of bobbin holder and take yarns from the outermost side of the ball to use.