9/16/2005

Daily Nightly: Brian Williams - MSNBC.com

"And we'll probably mention the power in our part of the city: the streets were lit last night, starting 30 minutes before the President's motorcade came through... then they went dark an hour after he left."


I know, I know, it's mainstream media, but I've been vaguely following Brian Williams' Katrina coverage via his blog, and it seems to be less corporate status quo power structure kow-towing than I'd have expected. Including the above note.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Satallite Map of the MBTA (the "T" in Boston) Subway System
I know Boston, and the subway system quite well, and I did my best to approximate the geographic ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my diecast toy related site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.